To turn email notifications ON or OFF go to [Username] > User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit notification options

Let's learn together!

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: Let's learn together!

Post by Mohsen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:35 pm

Joe wrote:
Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:12 pm
Seems you’re right about fake tans!

I think the p is lower case. It has a descender, ie case down below the other letters.
Hello Joe,
Thank you for answer

I wonder why the queen has two times birthday in a year, Don't people worry about tax and expense of life , while they see the queen has two royal birthday with monarchy costs

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen » Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm

Hello Sitang,

How are you ? which city are you living? , I heard bad news about a heavy flood in China , Hope you are in good health.
See you

SitangCampus

Post by SitangCampus » Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 am

Mohsen wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm
Hello Sitang,

How are you ? which city are you living? , I heard bad news about a heavy flood in China , Hope you are in good health.
See you
Hi, Mohsen, nice to see your greeting here. I think it is better for the forum to have set an alert so that we know being mentioned, haha.
Now it is the flood season, so flood is here and there, a very normal phenomenon in China at the same time each year. I live in a city near Guilin in southern part of China, and Guilin is a very famous tourist city with world-class Karst landscape. Our city is often under water due to the bad drainage system which cannot completely discharge the rain water poured in huge amount in a short time. Yesterday I waded through the knee-high water to visit the food market, or I would not have enough food for dinner and it was raining cats and dogs. My umbrella was only for giving me a shelter to see clearly what was in front because I was all wet, as if in a swimming pool.

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen » Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:48 pm

SitangCampus wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 2:54 am
Mohsen wrote:
Fri Jun 14, 2019 5:44 pm
Hello Sitang,

See you
Hi, Mohsen, nice to see your greeting here. I think it is better for the forum to have set an alert so that we know being mentioned, haha.
Now it is the flood season, so flood is here and there, a very normal phenomenon in China at the same time each year. I live in a city near Guilin in southern part of China, and Guilin is a very famous tourist city with world-class Karst landscape. Our city is often under water due to the bad drainage system which cannot completely discharge the rain water poured in huge amount in a short time. Yesterday I waded through the knee-high water to visit the food market, or I would not have enough food for dinner and it was raining cats and dogs. My umbrella was only for giving me a shelter to see clearly what was in front because I was all wet, as if in a swimming pool.
Hi Sitang,
You should have beautiful green plain in Guilin , this is the same as north of Iran , beautiful sceneries .
From your name I guess you should be girl , am I right?
What do you study ? Do you work somewhere?
See you

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Japan national GDP is ten times more than Iran

Post by Mohsen » Sun Jun 16, 2019 6:16 am

Japan national GDP is ten times more than Iran, but today some people of Japan envy Iranian, they saw how the Iran leader answered to Trump ' massenger , Shinzo Abba.
After 75 years Japan is still occupied by 23 millitary basis of USA and 50000 US soldiers and personals . Many times the Japanese try to kick out the US soldier from their land but they couldn't. When a US soldiers rape the Japanese women ,it was repeated many times , the Japan is not allowed to try them in Japanese court by the law which was approved and forced to them after 2th world war. The worst thing is that the Japanese should be a good host for US millitary and bears all charges of US millitary in their land.

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:09 am

how attitude makes a difference in our personal and professional lives

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:13 am

A businessman was in debt and could not figure a way out of it. Creditors and suppliers were coming after him. One day he was sitting on a park bench, thinking about what he could do to save his company from bankruptcy. Suddenly an old man appeared in front of him and said, “I see that something is bothering you.” The business man poured his heart out to this stranger. After several minutes, the old man said, “I think I can help you.” He asked the businessman for his name and pulled out his checkbook and wrote a check. He said, “Take this money. We will meet here in this same place one year from now and you will be able to return the money to me at that time.” After that, he turned and walked away. The business man opened the check and the amount was $500,000.00 signed by John Rockefeller, one of the richest people in the world at that time.

The businessman could have solved all his problems with that money but instead he chose to put the check in a safe. Knowing the check was there gave him the strength to find a resolution to save his business. With the return of his optimistic attitude, he threw himself into the business and the business started to grow. After a couple of months, he was out of debt and earning money.

Exactly one year later he returned to the park with the same check in his hand. The old man showed up and just as the businessman was about to return the check, a nurse ran up and grabbed the old man. The nurse said, “I hope this man wasn’t bothering you. He always runs away from the house and tells people he’s John Rockefeller.”

The businessman was confused. The whole year he had been convinced that he had $500,000.00 in his safe in case he needed it. Suddenly he realized that it’s not the money that turned his life around – it was his new found confidence and positive attitude.

As a leader, it’s important to make a habit of looking for the good and reflecting a positive attitude for your team.

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

I hope to be remembered for being a virgin

Post by Mohsen » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 am

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Re: I hope to be remembered for being a virgin

Post by Mohsen » Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:24 am

Mohsen wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:18 am
The Miserable have no other medicine ,but only hope

behnam
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Hi Elham! Welcome dear!

Post by behnam » Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:02 pm

Elham wrote:
Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:11 am

Hiiiii there again after so long.

And a special HELLO to dear Behnam, Mohesn and old friends of mine.

How are you doing? Hows life? How are you spending warm and sunny days of summer? Hope everything's alright there with you all.

Today I came across a qoute about kindness. Let me share it with you:
" How do we change the world? One random act of kindness at a time"

And I do believe in it firmly. Actually, kindness has been the most beautiful thing Ive ever experienced in my life. Specially when it comes to relationships and friendship it counts double.
In my idea kindness is the essense and number one need in friendship. However it differs whom you receive it from. When you get it from those whom you have respect for and like, the pleasure is multiplied.

When I review my memories of past, the sweetests are those highlighted with the light of kindness and affection.And it melts my heart again.

From my point of view, this is why people seek love and desperately need it. Love is when you find someone right and good for you enough to be the kindest with and enjoy receiving his/her acts of kindness as well.

"Love and kindness are never wasted. They always make a difference. They bless the one who receives them, and they bless you, the giver.” – Barbara De Angelis"

Lets be wise enough to be kind enough as someone has put it this way:" What wisdom can you find that is greater than kindness?”

Dear Behnam, you are truly my golden friend for all your generous acts of kindness and loyalty towards me and our great friendship
Love,
Eli

Hello Elham,

It was very nice and a big surprise to see your message here after quite a long time. What a surprise! I became very happy. What a surprise!
As always, your post is full of wisdom and philosophy of course. I am not going to sound like I disagree with you. I do agree with you. However, honestly speaking, after forty years living I personally didn't understand what love is. Everyone has an individual definition for love. How could we measure it? Do we need to measure it?

Please take a deep breath and try to get what I am saying before judging or getting angry with me. When one says: I love such-and-such person very much. A listener or a reader, suddenly refers to his/her brain to see what love means for them. They may refer to their hearts, the mine of feelings, brain qualifies things and makes them understandable. No matter to where one refers, but what s/he gets from "love" depends on her/his own experiences and system of units and measurements.

I think the word "love" cannot describe our true feelings. Many people use "love" for describing their sexual feelings to opposite sexes. I believe, Arabic language is richer than other languages when it comes to considering the precise meaning of words.

Let's dig a bit more; deeper than ordinary people often do. Where love comes from? Why do we love? How can we separate our sexual needs and sexual feelings from love? How can we measure or evaluate love?

I am waiting for your answers. Let's discuss these things further.

All the best,
Behnam, 17 June, 2019
ارادتمند شما
*Behi *

Mohsen
Top Contributor
Top Contributor

Post by Mohsen » Wed Jun 19, 2019 5:14 am

Dear Behnam
The firmament has no altar except love
The world has no water without the land of love