post your favourite TV show here

Feel free to post here :)

Moderators: Vega, EC, Dixie

User avatar
jackwrites
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:32 am
Status: Other

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby jackwrites » Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:36 am

My favorite TV show's are :-

1:- Martin
2:- Gossip Girls
3:- The House
4:- Friends
5:- Prison Break

kavinwatts
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Tue Jun 26, 2012 3:26 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby kavinwatts » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:19 am

My favorite shows list are here................. :-D

1. Game of Thrones
2. Dexter
3. Lost

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby Oriani » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 am

Well, I have a list of my favorite T.V. shows
- Once Upon a Time
-Grey's Anatomy
-The Gilmore's girls.
-Private Practice.
-Pan Am.
-Ghost Whisperer.
... Yes, I think I'm done, so far.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby Hardi » Sat Jun 30, 2012 6:46 pm

I don't watch much tv lately. Mostly I watch only news and some other informative broadcastings. So I can only mention.

1. American Dad.
2. Futurama.
3. Family Guy.

They are all cartoons.. But I suppose, they can categorize under tv. shows too. ^_^

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby Oriani » Mon Jul 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Hardi wrote:I don't watch much tv lately. Mostly I watch only news and some other informative broadcastings. So I can only mention.

1. American Dad.
2. Futurama.
3. Family Guy.

They are all cartoons.. But I suppose, they can categorize under tv. shows too. ^_^


By the way, Hardi, long time no see =)

User avatar
reindeer
Gold Member
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 am
Status: Other
Location: S-Pet
Contact:

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby reindeer » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:18 am

By the way, Oriani, are those who dislike tv shows welcome here ? :roll:
Andrew

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby Oriani » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:49 pm

reindeer wrote:By the way, Oriani, are those who dislike tv shows welcome here ? :roll:
Andrew


Why not? What's your point? If you don't like them, that's Ok. If you want to participate just post those you like and that's it.
Welcome.

User avatar
reindeer
Gold Member
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 am
Status: Other
Location: S-Pet
Contact:

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby reindeer » Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:58 pm

Thank you Oriani,

there was no point at all, I admit:)
I am really not mad of tv shows, but I'm mad of good conversation.
See you. Andrew
p.s. I like movies

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby Oriani » Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:01 pm

reindeer wrote:Thank you Oriani,

there was no point at all, I admit:)
I am really not mad of tv shows, but I'm mad of good conversation.
See you. Andrew
p.s. I like movies

Oh, it is Ok.
Try to find topics that you like the most and participate. But honestly, as there are too many social networks, people just don't come to EC anymore. We used to be very active members during 2004-2008.

Hardi
Rough Diamond Member
Posts: 1224
Joined: Fri Aug 20, 2004 7:44 pm
Status: Other
Location: European Union

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby Hardi » Tue Jul 03, 2012 8:44 pm

Oriani wrote:
Hardi wrote:I don't watch much tv lately. Mostly I watch only news and some other informative broadcastings. So I can only mention.

1. American Dad.
2. Futurama.
3. Family Guy.

They are all cartoons.. But I suppose, they can categorize under tv. shows too. ^_^


By the way, Hardi, long time no see =)

You're right. I rarely come here. I was surprised to see a familiar names still around. ^_^

User avatar
Oriani
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Miss EnglishClub.com 2007
Posts: 1320
Joined: Fri Feb 18, 2005 6:44 pm
Status: English Teacher

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby Oriani » Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:16 pm

Hardi wrote:
Oriani wrote:
Hardi wrote:I don't watch much tv lately. Mostly I watch only news and some other informative broadcastings. So I can only mention.

1. American Dad.
2. Futurama.
3. Family Guy.

They are all cartoons.. But I suppose, they can categorize under tv. shows too. ^_^


By the way, Hardi, long time no see =)

You're right. I rarely come here. I was surprised to see a familiar names still around. ^_^


Exactly! I had forgotten my password! Nice to see you here again! See you =)

davinden
New Member
Posts: 4
Joined: Mon Aug 27, 2012 3:32 pm
Status: English Learner

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby davinden » Mon Sep 03, 2012 2:54 pm

Watch TV is best source of entertainment. So my favorite TV show is Martin TV show. I like it so much.
__________________

Watch Martin TVS @ tvs-martin.com

User avatar
reindeer
Gold Member
Posts: 374
Joined: Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:57 am
Status: Other
Location: S-Pet
Contact:

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby reindeer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:50 am

May I ask you to describe that Martin's tv show? I'm afraid that my tv just has no the proper channel:( Thank you in advance

User avatar
jimmycarry
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:08 am
Status: Other
Location: Adak

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby jimmycarry » Wed Sep 26, 2012 3:21 am

Guy's Mostly i like to watch horror shows. So Mine favorite shows are horror shows. Currently i'm following The Walking Dead. A show which is full of Zombies. That looks me really scaring so mine favorite is The Walking Dead. Some other shows that i also like to watch are Teen Wolf, The Vampire Diaries, True Blood and so on..

User avatar
mrmarioman
Member
Posts: 5
Joined: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:39 pm
Status: Other

Re: post your favourite TV show here

Postby mrmarioman » Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:37 pm

My favorite TV Show is MODERN Family with no doubt this is the best TV SHOW in the american tv.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests