Travelling tips?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Cobyrussell

Re: Travelling tips?

Postby Cobyrussell » Fri May 02, 2014 6:34 am

* Explain safety and security procedures, rules and instructions
* Instruct your children to cooperate with airport security officials
* Tell your children not to make jokes or false threats about security issues
* Your children should be in approved child safety seats if they require them. The requirements for child safety seats in cars also apply to airplanes.
* Check on requirements for strollers, diaper bags, and other baby and child equipment.

sallycarter

Postby sallycarter » Fri May 23, 2014 6:14 am

I think you should learn the basic phrases in each of the languages - carry phrasebooks or dictionaries, anything that might be helpful in understanding the other languages. In the common and mainstream travel sites there will likely be English signs and translations, but if you travel out of those zones, you're pretty much screwed. It sucks when you can't really speak to anyone and are just left to enjoy the scenery - the travel experience is always much better when you get to talk to the locals. And try not to travel by train at night. Trains are a common form of transportation in Eastern Europe. However, in Poland, I wouldn't recommend boarding one for the overnight ride. You might be robbed while asleep.

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Thu Nov 06, 2014 9:19 am

sallycarter and Cobyrussell! I appreciate your great knowledge, by profession I am a tourist and travelling my is my passion. For my interests I move around the world. Your shared travelling tips would be beneficial for my next niagara falls tours . That I am going to enjoy the next week and I must keep the all shared things in my mind.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:43 am

Amazing sharing Cobyrussell! being a tourist I know the importance of all theses tips. I really appreciate you for sharing such important knowledge with us. I'm a traveller and I'll remember all these tips wherever I'll go.

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Tue Dec 02, 2014 9:31 am

Rolando! Have you ever visited the Scenic of Niagara water falls. Personally, I have not visited there but heard it from surrounding and see the images. By seeing it I am a big lover of the Niagara water fall it grape my attention to it and I was thinking to explore it if anyone share here some information it would be beneficial for my visit.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Mon Apr 27, 2015 9:45 am

Yes Jarria, I have experienced the amazing and beautiful place, a few months before. In fact i have visited Niagara falls three times in my whole travelling experience. It was quite an great experience, I really enjoyed myself while vising the place.

Alaxender

Postby Alaxender » Tue Apr 28, 2015 4:45 am

Hey all of you. I am a new member of this community and it is my first post in this topic. All of you have look travelers and huge information about traveling tips. I also one of them. It is my favorite hobby. I explore a lot of places around the world. I want to visit all of the hidden places throughout the world.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”