Travelling and Tourism

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

sallycarter

Re: Travelling and Tourism

Postby sallycarter » Fri May 23, 2014 9:28 am

I have a dream to travel all over the world. See new places,enjoy art and culture in general.Together with Somebody with an open-minded to the world and has a positive outlook on life and what they want out of it. Moreover,i can enjoy life by hiking through the forests and mountains…biking anywhere,live anywhere if it would be on the ocean in the northern coast of California. Thus i can fall asleep to the sound of the breaking of waves.

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:24 am

Travelling and the Tourism is provides a great source of entertainment. Through travelling, we explore many things that are hidden before travelling. As the all community members shares the experience about travelling. Here I want to know about your recent travel story. Which spot catch your entire attention and you still miss and make a wish, if you ever find a chance then its your it will be on the top of the list?

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:17 am

sallycarter! You are really like me. I'm also mad about travelling, I love to explore different places in the world. I also think that travelling is such a nice hobby or activity. You can get so much knowledge through travelling. It really helps you to raise knowledge about places. Culture and people.
Extremely exicted about my watkins glen to niagara falls

Return to “Adventure & Travel”