China

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Jarria
Gold Member

Re: China

Postby Jarria » Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:48 am

Robertjack! I have been to china plenty of times. China is East Asian country with the most capital "Beijing" . China has populous city with the numerous historical spots.
Forbidden City is a world largest palace. It covers a 72 hectares land area. Today it converts in to museum and considered it a most populous tourist destination. Around of 8 million visitors visit there it has 90 palaces, 1,000 buildings and 87, oo rooms you can enjoy there. You can visit it through buses and subway.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Sat Sep 13, 2014 9:17 am

Jarria! I never visited China. After reading this thread I have decided to go China next week. I am a tourist and interesting to visit historic and attractive places around the world. I want to know about China Museums .Would you like to give information about China Museums in detail? I am waiting your reply.
Extremely exicted about my watkins glen to niagara falls

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:51 am

There is a long list of china’s museum like National museum of china, shanghai museum, Geological museum of china, china national tea museum etc. It shows that you are a history lover and being carries that nature you must visit there. Let me know about the specific museum which museum you want to visit then I will provides you a complete detail about it like the collection,events and the specialty of the museum.
Do you know about the west coast tour packages?

Albert

Postby Albert » Tue Nov 11, 2014 5:51 pm

Rolando and Jarria! Both of you have massive knowledge about China attractions. Here I am interested to know about your own favorite attractions to be visited in this country. You can share a list of attractions as well as images too.

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Fri Feb 20, 2015 9:08 am

Albert! I have a unique travelling experience by exploring Li River. Which is ideal for the cruising. It gives a great option to see the Reed Flute Cave and Elephant Trunk Hill. I am excited to know what China attraction is your favouorte.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:05 pm

Thanks for appreciating me Albert. I'm glad that you liked my post, i hope that you'll get chances to seek something from this. It always makes me feel so good if someone learn something from my shared information.

Merrysaa
Silver Member

Postby Merrysaa » Sat Jun 27, 2015 6:53 am

jarria, Your experience to the Li River, seems really nice . I have been to the beautiful and natural spot personally, and really enjoyed myself while visiting all of the attractive places there. That just always makes me feel so great whenever i visit the place.
Loving my new york 2 day tour so much.

saamjack
Silver Member

Postby saamjack » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 am

Forbidden City is an imperial palace that is located in Beijing and have worth to be there.
I had a great time there and would like to recommend other people to go there and enjoy their time in Beijing .

Merrysaa
Silver Member

Postby Merrysaa » Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:22 am

Forbidden City is quite a very famous place in Beijing but i didn't get the chance till yet to visit the place, but i'm sure that i will also really like to visit the places if ever i'll get the chance to visit the place, I'm sure that will be a nice experience for me.

saamjack
Silver Member

Postby saamjack » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 am

All of you guys have shared really useful posts with other community members. I must say, who never went to China till now, but love to explore the beautiful places after reading this discussion would like to visit this region to be impressed with your views.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”