Is thailand a fun place to visit?

Talk about travel, tourism and your holidays.

Moderators: Vega, EC

Jarria
Gold Member

Re: Is thailand a fun place to visit?

Postby Jarria » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:52 am

I agreed with you Thailand has a plenty of fun spots and ideal for the picnic lovers. Lumphini Park is a park which is situated in Bangkok, Thailand.It gives an opportunity to visitors to enjoy with variety of boats, artificial lake ,trees and playground. For the making more enjoyable and touristy an area devoted to the dance hall and the public library. It also considers a home of Venues events that take place there to make the visit more memorable.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:42 am

Yes Jarria! Thailand is a fantastic place to visit. I have been in the country, and seriously that is one of the most attractive and one of the most beautiful country I have ever visited. There is so much stuff which is full of fun there. I will really like to suggest everyone to visit the awesome place.
Extremely exicted about my watkins glen to niagara falls

Jarria
Gold Member

Postby Jarria » Tue Feb 10, 2015 9:19 am

Rolando! Here I want to know your experience in detail and also let me know that which types of points of interests you have visited during your visit. I am interested to know about your favourite spot to visit there.

faroshee

Postby faroshee » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:55 am

Thailand.It gives an opportunity to visitors to enjoy with variety of boats, artificial lake ,trees and playground.

zangxuma

Postby zangxuma » Sun Mar 01, 2015 3:50 am

i want to thai land 2015
Happy new year 2015

ghe phong net

RyaninKorea

Postby RyaninKorea » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:24 pm

Yes, Thailand is a huge tourist destination.
Follow along at my blog English for my Dream.

Andreswright

Postby Andreswright » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:30 am

Thailand is the best and popular destination in south east asia,

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:22 am

Sure Jarria! I will love to share my experience with you. I have been to Thailand like two years before, I have explored the beauty of that place with a lot of joy and fun. Thailand is full of beauty and fascination attractions. I really enjoyed myself there and explored almost many of the popular places of that country.

szarlotka

Postby szarlotka » Mon Apr 27, 2015 5:05 pm

Hey guys!
I was in Thailand last year. It was awesome. I have some great memories and beautiful pictures.
I visited Bangkok, Koh Phangan and Koh Samui. The people were very friendly and extremely polite! The food was great, so many great dishes to try. There are many fun places to visit and great things to do. I was sightseeing Koh Phangan on a scooter. I went to the full moon party! Drank drinks from buckets, Thailand style. I recommend Amsterdam Bar - great view. In Bangkok I went to the place where Hungover was filmed - the dome. The beaches were amazing, I did some snorkeling. I recommend the temples in Bangkok - the Recling Buddah one was my favorite! In a nutshell it was an amazing experience.

Rolando
Gold Member

Postby Rolando » Tue Jun 02, 2015 6:21 am

Wow szarlotka your tour looks really nice and interesting. I also agree that Thailand is a very nice place to explore around this world. I also like the place a lot and had fun there. Before my this tour i had never been to any this kind of place. So Thailand was a different experience for me, but i loved the place.

Merrysaa
Silver Member

Postby Merrysaa » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:16 am

Yes Guys i also agree with that, That Thailand is a very nice country to visit, I have been visited that also and really loved the natural sights of that place . There are so many of the attractive places there to explore, i always love to visit such kind of countries.
Loving my new york 2 day tour so much.

saamjack
Silver Member

Postby saamjack » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:06 am

Yeah, Of course, Thailand is a region which is best to have fun with travel buddies. I must say it is an amazing place with amazing people and amazing food That attract the visitors to come there and have fun. Bangkok is a top city of this region which is worth visiting.

Merrysaa
Silver Member

Postby Merrysaa » Mon Jul 27, 2015 9:29 am

I completely agree with you saamjack, that Thailand is a very nice and beautiful kind of place to viist. There
is so much in the place and really had fun there. I personally really like to visit the place and had fun of that place.

Return to “Adventure & Travel”