Weight loss problem!

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

AdamReddick

Re: Weight loss problem!

Post by AdamReddick » Mon Jun 27, 2016 12:43 pm

There are many causes of weight loss like stress, depression, thyroid and improper diet. A proper diet should contain all the necessary nutrients check over here to know what a proper diet should be. I also advice you to have thyroid check.

Matyya

Post by Matyya » Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:40 am

dorytara wrote:For several years, I have a problem with unwanted pounds. I tried several different diets, but no results. Give me advice on what to do. Thank you!
Do you use lipovon ?

dorytara

Post by dorytara » Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:13 am

Yes. I use lipovon, and I'm very happy!

Matyya

Post by Matyya » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:51 am

dorytara wrote:Yes. I use lipovon, and I'm very happy!
How you feel now ? Do you have any problem ?

Shasha

Post by Shasha » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:17 pm

I have been on and off on doing workout and I'm gaining fat. I want to loose fat more than weight. My weight is fine for my weight but I want to have the good or balanced fat in all parts of my body. Not just on my face and stomach. I want to loose fat for so long time. But I still couldn't manage to loose fat. :-( :-x I should do very intensely or increase my reps or weights.. But I'm not too strong to do any of this. :cry:

dorytara

Post by dorytara » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:57 am

Matyya wrote:
Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:51 am
dorytara wrote:Yes. I use lipovon, and I'm very happy!
How you feel now ? Do you have any problem ?
I don't have any problems. I feel very good

dondodo

Post by dondodo » Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:24 pm

Good morning all,
I have weight loss problem since 5 years ago and thanks to god i got to defeat this problem.I would share with some notes that you should follow it to save your lives.
1. You must read about health risks of overweight, sure you will be afraid but it motivate you to change.
2. Don't be hypocrite with your self, you must know what you want and work to get it.
3. Don't waste your time searching a miracle thing to lose weight.
4. Do not strain yourself like doing sport every day it will be very hard and you will hate that, then you will give up convincing yourself that this is impossible and here you have fallen into the trap.
5. THE IMPORTANT NOTE: you Must change your eating habits. If you don't change it, believe me you will never lose weight, i lived this for 5 years. I know it is difficult but it is not impossible. You find in internet a lot of diet program don't waste your time on this, the solution is very simple, yes is hard for application.
Just eliminate slowly slowly all foods and drinks that contain industrial sugar, you can afford to return to bad eating and drinking habits one time at least after 10 day. It is a question of tricking your brain.
another thing you should know it , if you do sports all the time with bad nutrition you will not losing weight and the opposite is true.
6. You have to do sport three time a week, you have to eat food rich in protein,vegetable and drink water.You'll get used to it
7.Another trap to avoid. Do what i said and don't wait a result in few days, don't change your food habits and doing sports for losing wait but make this your lifestyle it is a question of tricking your mind and you will see the result.

Harryleo

Post by Harryleo » Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:20 am

My name is Harry Leo I lived in Birmingham UK in our routine health weight loss is a big problem and create many sicknesses like a hurt problem, blood pressure, diabetes, and etc the major problem of weight loss many people eat heavy food like fast food an do not exercise so its causes of weight loss problem .