What is your favorite food to eat?

This forum combines the former Food & Drink and Health & Fitness forums. Post your ideas here!

Moderators: Krisi, Vega, EC, Dixie

LiuKelly

Post by LiuKelly » Thu Jan 04, 2018 7:57 am

I really like to eat vegetables. I feel very healthy
Does someone like to eat green vegetables like me?

marthasimons

Re: What is your favorite food to eat?

Post by marthasimons » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:34 am

I like fruits and vegetables very much. I'm lucky to actually enjoy eating broccoli and bell paper so I don't have to make myself do it for the sake of my health. But I'm also crazy about all kinds of desserts and pastries. This fact may be contradictory to the whole concept of healthy food but I think that everyone needs to listen to its body and understand its needs. If my organism requires a dose of sugar at the moment, I won't substitute it with an apple. There should be a healthy balance between daily restrictions and incentives. It is impossible to feel happy if you keep distancing yourself from the things you like.

If you can relate to my crazy love to desserts and are a sweet tooth like myself, I encourage you to taste different pastries and discover something new. Here is a list of world-famous desserts I've stumbled upon recently. Mooncake and Victoria Sponge are my favorites so far. Do you have a favorite dessert? I know that it can be difficult to choose only one, so you can name a few :) Chocolate cake is also among my top 5 desserts.
Don't worry be Happy https://goo.gl/hHougi ..

ahmedmorocco

Re: What is your favorite food to eat?

Post by ahmedmorocco » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:30 pm

thank you very much

me too i love fruits and vegetables
and am crazy about cackes, cheese and juices
Impossible is Nothing