Speaking English

Feel free to post here :)

Moderator: EC

Miguel

Speaking English

Post by Miguel » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:45 am

How important is speaking English for you?

sheyda

Re: Speaking English

Post by sheyda » Mon Sep 30, 2019 3:03 pm

Fluent English speaking is crucial for me in order to going to abroad and making a connection and keeping my study on TESOL courses.

jiyakhattak
Rising Star
Rising Star

Post by jiyakhattak » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:06 am

Miguel wrote:
Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:45 am
now a days speaking english is very important for us

Enric

Post by Enric » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Miguel wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, English is mandatory if you have any expectations of working abroad, otherwise it's practically imposible to reach this goal. I would like to work un the USA, so I have to improve my English to, at least, fluent levels.

Luismaeso

Post by Luismaeso » Thu Oct 17, 2019 8:28 pm

From my point of view speaking is the most important skill in english because is the one that we are going to use more in our daily life and for that reason we have to improve it practising every time we have time. That doesn't mean that we don't have to practise the other skills, of course we have but I don't think that at the same level because normallly for the big majority of people is the hardest skill.

ElviraAG

Post by ElviraAG » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:15 am

I have no doubt that nowadays speaking English is becoming more and more essential every day. I use English a lot because of my hobby. Whereas some of my friends want to have children, I love travelling around the world and speaking English is essential. I am not a perfect speaker, but it is obvious, the more I practise my speaking, the more fluent I will sound and I try to use it as much as I can.

FernandoMD

Post by FernandoMD » Fri Oct 18, 2019 12:52 pm

In my experience speaking English is very important and mandatory because I work in an international company and all our communications are in English. So that, I need English in my day to day. Also, if you have a fluent English, you can get a better position inside the company or a job in other company abroad. It is also necessary if you want to meet people from other countries. I believe if you speak English, all will be advantages.

JuanSanchez

Post by JuanSanchez » Mon Oct 21, 2019 3:34 pm

Miguel wrote:
Nowadays, learning English is important almost for everyone, but each of has different motivations.
In my case, there are many reasons to improve my English, especially get a better job but also watch a movie without subtitles, listen to a record without looking for the lyrics or travel abroad with fluent English.

lauraherrera

Post by lauraherrera » Mon Oct 21, 2019 4:36 pm

From my point of view speaking English is important because it is the universal language therefore we can communicate with people from all over the world. Can you imagine that the love of your life is on the other side of the world and thanks to English you can find it? :roll:

Anaabel

Post by Anaabel » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:50 pm

In my opinion speak english is very important in this moment. This lenguage has become an international. It is the language most used in the world. For this reason, I think speak English can help me in a laboral future. Speaking English can open many new job opportunities. I can work in my country and if I can not find a job I can try it in another country.
Another thing that I think is important is the many new people I can meet. If I can speak English, I would can talk and share experiences with other people of different cultures. This aspect is really excited, right?
In addition, I believe that speak different languages is good for myself. If I speak many languages I will can do many things that other people can't. I will can enjoy my trips more if I know the language of the country where I am going, for exemple.
In conclusion, speak english can give me many new experiences and opportunities that can help myself.

Anaabel

Post by Anaabel » Mon Oct 21, 2019 5:51 pm

In my opinion speak english is very important in this moment. This language has become an international. It is the language most used in the world. For this reason, I think speak English can help me in a laboral future. Speaking English can open many new job opportunities. I can work in my country and if I can not find a job I can try it in another country.
Another thing that I think is important is the many new people I can meet. If I can speak English, I would can talk and share experiences with other people of different cultures. This aspect is really excited, right?
In addition, I believe that speak different languages is good for myself. If I speak many languages I will can do many things that other people can't. I will can enjoy my trips more if I know the language of the country where I am going, for example.
In conclusion, speak english can give me many new experiences and opportunities that can help myself.

adela

Post by adela » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:09 pm

I believe that learning a language makes my brain works and this is a positive thing to retired people.
Personally I chose to study English when I became retired because my two children are living in foreign countries and I have to travel frequently. The English can help me to solve some problems when I travel.
I have no doubt to say that nowadays to speak English also is necessary for everybody because the English is an international language.

Enric

Post by Enric » Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:35 pm

Enric wrote:
Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:47 pm
Miguel wrote:
As far as I'm concerned, English is mandatory if you have any expectations of working abroad, otherwise it's practically imposible to reach this goal. I would like to work un the USA, so I have to improve my English to, at least, fluent levels. Another obvious reason is that English is the Universal Language, you can speak it in almost any country beeing understood. My conclusion is that speaking English is one of the most useful skills that you can learn nowadays.