for learners and teachers of English
Learn English faster
since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English
Adverbs Gapfill Game 2 - Modifying Verbs
Complete each sentence with an adverb from the list. Each adverb must be used once:
again bravely clearly easily fast incorrectly late nearby softly usually
1. She played really well and won
2. Their soldiers fought very
3. Most teenagers love to stay up
4. I tried
, but I still couldn't do it.
5. If you answer any questions
, you'll fail.
6. All our friends live
7. If you speak
, they won't hear you.
8. Make sure you write the address
9. What time do you
10. Bullet trains go really
Adverbs Gapfill Game 3