because people speak English
the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English
More for Learners...
GOING TO Game 2
Complete each sentence with a word from the list:
to buy to fail to get to go to lose to rain to retire to see to strike to visit
1. If you eat too much food, you're going
2. If she doesn't study more, she's going
3. Look at those dark clouds. It's going
4. Unless you work harder, you're going
5. If I make a lot of money, I'm going
a big house.
6. While we're in India, we're going
the Taj Mahal.
7. If the police catch him, he's going
8. Unless their pay is increased, the workers are going
9. As soon as the movie opens, we're going
10. When I'm sixty years old, I'm going
GOING TO Game 3