because people speak English
the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English
More for Learners...
Complete each sentence with a word from the list:
discount distributor high lower margin representatives retail retailer services wholesale
1. Some companies produce goods like cars and others sell
like medical care.
2. Company staff who meet customers and make sales are called sales
3. Selling products in large quantities, or "in bulk", to stores is called selling
4. A sale to a customer or "end-user" in a store or online is called a
5. A company that sells products to customers in a store or online is a
6. A company that buys products at wholesale prices and sells to retailers is a
7. A reduction of the sale price in order to boost retail sales is called a
8. The difference between the wholesale price and the retail price is called a
9. "Low-end" products are cheap with a small margin but a
10. "High-end" products are expensive with a large margin but a