free for learners + teachers of English
eBooks & Games
Learn English faster
since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English
Get Word of the Day FREE
Complete each sentence with a word from the list:
agencies brand campaigns demand demographic graphic market product satisfy trademark
1. Something that's produced and marketed by a company is called a
2. A company can market many products under a single
name such as "Apple".
3. A brand, product name or logo can be legally protected by registering it as a
4. Companies find out what customers want to buy by carrying out
5. Market researchers divide a market into segments like "teen males" and call each a
6. Market researchers do surveys to find the level of
for products in each demographic.
7. Companies design and develop new products to
demands discovered by market researchers.
designers create packaging and promotional materials that target a product's demographic.
9. They can employ advertising
to create advertisements designed to appeal to potential customers.
can also involve product launches, celebrity endorsements and promotional activities.