Learn English faster
since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English
Health and Fitness
The Body Game 1
Complete each sentence with a word from the list:
addictive brain chronic fluids hormones infectious joints nutrients organs orifices
1. The heart, lungs, stomach, liver and kidneys are
in our bodies.
2. Proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins and minerals are
we get from food.
3. Diabetes, cancer, epilepsy, asthma, and arthritis are
illnesses that can last a long time.
4. Malaria, cholera, measles, influenza and tuberculosis are
diseases caused by tiny organisms.
5. Adrenaline, testosterone, oestrogen, serotonin and cortisol are
that control bodily functions.
6. Knees, ankles, elbows, wrists and shoulders are
where bones connect and fit together.
7. Nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, cocaine and heroin are
substances that are hard to stop using.
8. The cerebellum, cerebral cortex, cerebrum, corpus callosum and pineal body are parts of the
9. The mouth, nostrils, ears, urethra and anus are
through which things can enter or leave the body.
10. Tears, saliva, sweat, blood, semen and urine are body