Word of the Day
This Week in History
Site of the Month
Learning English Video Project
7 Secrets for ESL Learners
Power of 7
Listen to News
Health, Food And Fitness Cloze Games
Human Body 1
Complete each sentence with a word from the list:
addictive brain chronic fluids hormones infectious joints nutrients organs orifices
1. The heart, lungs, stomach, liver and kidneys are
in our bodies.
2. Proteins, carbohydrates, lipids, vitamins and minerals are
we get from food.
3. Diabetes, cancer, epilepsy, asthma, and arthritis are
illnesses, meaning they can last a long time.
4. Malaria, cholera, measles, influenza and tuberculosis are
diseases, meaning they are caused by tiny organisms.
5. Adrenaline, testosterone, oestrogen, serotonin and cortisol are
that control bodily functions.
6. Knees, ankles, elbows, wrists and shoulders are
where bones connect and fit together.
7. Nicotine, caffeine, alcohol, cocaine and heroin are
substances that can be very difficult to stop using.
8. The cerebellum, cerebral cortex, cerebrum, corpus callosum and pineal body are different parts of the
9. The mouth, anus, urethra, nostrils and ear canals are
through which things can enter or leave the body.
10. Tears, saliva, sweat, blood and urine are body
Get ESL Progress! FREE -
EnglishClub's monthly newsletter
Privacy & Terms
© 1997-2015 EnglishClub