free for learners + teachers of English
eBooks & Games
Learn English faster
since 1997, the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English
Jobs and Work
Get Word of the Day FREE
Technical Jobs Game
Answer each question with a word from the list:
boilermaker carpenter cement mason electrician fitter and turner glazier joiner and woodmachinist painter and decorator panel beater plumber
1. Who installs and repairs sewage, drainage and drinking water systems?
2. Who repairs the bodywork of cars and other vehicles damaged in road accidents?
3. Who builds wooden structures such as timber frame houses and wooden decks?
4. Who works on a lathe or milling machine to make metal fittings and machine parts?
5. Who prepares and pours the concrete used in buildings, pavements, walls, etc?
6. Who installs or replaces the glass in windows, glass doors, skylights, etc?
7. Who prepares the surfaces of a building and applies paint or wallpaper?
8. Who produces steel structures such as water tanks, bridges and steel platforms?
9. Who installs and repairs electical wiring, power points, light fittings, etc?
10. Who makes wooden fittings such as doors, cabinets, stairs and benches?