Word of the Day
This Week in History
Site of the Month
Learning English Video Project
7 Secrets for ESL Learners
Power of 7
Listen to News
: Jobs And Work
Jobs And Work Cloze Game 8
Answer each question with a word from the list:
dentist dermatologist medical technician nutritionist optometrist pharmacist physiotherapist psychiatrist speech therapist surgeon
1. Who is the only person allowed to dispense prescription medicines?
2. Who treats people who have problems with their teeth or gums?
3. Who helps people to stay healthy by advising them about food and diet?
4. Who treats people with skin problems like acne and eczema?
5. Who performs medical procedures like organ transplants and heart bypass operations?
6. Who helps people having problems with their vision by prescribing corrective lenses?
7. Who installs, maintains and repairs medical equipment?
8. Who treats and advises people who are recovering from physical injury or surgery?
9. Who helps people to overcome speech impediments like stuttering?
10. Who treats people with mental illnesses like schizophrenia or psychosis?
Get ESL Progress! FREE -
EnglishClub's monthly newsletter
Privacy & Terms
© 1997-2015 EnglishClub