because people speak English
Schools & Courses
the world's premier FREE website for learners + teachers of English
Sporting Skills Game 2
Complete each sentence with a word from the list:
bowling heading knocking out paddling putting serving slam-dunking spiking tacking tackling
1. The heavyweight boxer won by
2. Soccer players who are good at
the ball often score goals.
3. Basketball players love jumping up to the basket and
4. The best part of my golf game is definitely my
5. I'd win more games of tennis if I could improve my
6. Volleyball players almost always practise
when they train.
7. Rugby players are good at
opponents who are running with the ball.
8. An all-rounder in cricket is good at both batting and
9. If you want to be a yachtsman, you'll need to learn the art of
10. To win a kayak race you have to be good at