Riddles are tricky questions that make you think hard to find the answer. They sometimes rely on word-play or pun.
- A barrel of beer fell on a man. Why didn't it hurt him?
- What did the barman say when the ghost asked for a drink?
- What do you call a bull asleep on the ground?
- What do you call an Arabian dairy farmer?
- What sort of robbery is the easiest?
- What's the best system of book-keeping?
- Which is faster, heat or cold?
- Which driver never commits a traffic offence?
- Why are policemen strong?