Learn at Home! Quizzes | Games | Songs | Kids
Choose the American spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. I didn't ______________ it was so late.
2. The team's ______________ needs to be stronger.
3. There was an interesting ______________ on the radio last night.
4. We'd pay less for ______________ in a factory overseas.
5. The soup didn't have much ______________ , did it?
6. She spent a year ______________ around Europe.
7. Have you got a driver's ______________ ?
8. You'd need heart-shaped ______________ to make heart-shaped cookies.
9. Have you met your new ______________ yet?
10. Isn't nylon a man-made ______________ ?
Your score is:
American Spelling: Quiz 3 →
Is there anything wrong with this page? Let us know ↗️