Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. I'm not sure ______________ to believe him or not.
2. It's easy to ______________ this word.
3. I'm too sleepy to drive, so we can't go any ______________ .
4. Mum and dad had a really big ______________ last night.
5. I can't ______________ his name.
6. I'm ______________ sorry for your loss.
7. She was really ______________ when I told her.
8. Did the doctor give you some ______________ ?
9. We need someone with ______________ of these new systems.
10. Maria's got a really good ______________ of humour.
Your score is:
Commonly Misspelled Words: Quiz 4 →