Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. When we get old, we can get a pension from the ______________ .
2. They're brothers, but they look ______________ different.
3. Poking your ______________ at someone is very rude.
4. Johnny always gets really ______________ hairstyles.
5. My sister's starting her own ______________ .
6. I love watching ______________ when there's a storm.
7. We need more games for learning ______________ .
8. David was very ______________ when he was young.
9. If he doesn't get the top score, he's always ______________ .
10. She didn't study and ______________ she failed.
Your score is:
Commonly Misspelled Words: Quiz 5 →