Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. The ______________ shows all the public holidays.
2. A wedding is a very special ______________ .
3. He didn't get the job, ______________ .
4. Have you ever been to a ______________ country?
5. All our ______________ are elected by voters.
6. We'll ______________ be there. Don't worry.
7. People older than eighty are in a special ______________ .
8. Don't go near their dog. It's ______________ .
9. Our hospitals are ______________ owned, so they're free.
10. She looks ______________ , but I don't know her.
Your score is:
Nobody has the right to obey.'