Follow EnglishClub on X
Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. When he got the news, he left ______________ .
2. He's very ______________ with other dogs he doesn't know.
3. Some of my friends ______________ living alone.
4. Children have this natural ______________ about the world.
5. She said she's ______________ for all the help she got.
6. Natural disasters are ______________ more often.
7. We're trying to look after the natural ______________ better.
8. They lost all their ______________ in the fire.
9. This ______________ tells you how fast you're going.
10. The police thought the boy had a gun, ______________ .
Your score is: