Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. India's been an ______________ country since 1947.
2. My sister's running a ______________ business.
3. I'm meeting a ______________ after work.
4. Are you booking ______________ rooms, or sharing one?
5. Is getting a new car every year really ______________ ?
6. It's up to you, ______________ .
7. Why do actresses try to look so ______________ all the time?
8. There's a lot of ______________ to these new gun control laws.
9. Funny people can see the ______________ side of things.
10. If you're fighting for your rights, you've got to be ______________ .
Your score is:
Commonly Misspelled Words: Quiz 9 →