Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. Lee's got a ______________ to trust the wrong people.
2. Were you ______________ of your surroundings?
3. She'll get an ______________ position after she retires.
4. Are you sure the lines are ______________ ?
5. Attacks like this have become a common ______________ .
6. Your ______________ is much clearer than before.
7. Have we found ______________ for everyone yet?
8. All their songs are protected by ______________ .
9. If you ever ______________ my little brother, you'll be sorry.
10. Their wars led to some ______________ consequences.
Your score is:
Commonly Misspelled Words: Quiz 10 →