Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. Yesterday was hot, but today's even ______________ .
2. Etta was a great singer, but Billie was the ______________ .
3. Would going by train be ______________ than going by taxi?
4. That's one of the ______________ songs I've ever heard.
5. Japanese is the ______________ language I've studied.
6. Your brother seems much ______________ these days.
7. Steve came late, but James was even ______________ .
8. Who do you think's the ______________ girl in our class?
9. What's the height of the world's ______________ mountain?
10. Old zombie movies are ______________ than these new ones.
Your score is:
Spelling Rules Quiz 2: Adding -ing/-ed →
Is there anything wrong with this page? Let us know ↗️