Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. We didn't play football, but the other kids ______________ .
2. Shall I make lunch, or are you ______________ it?
3. The bank's still closed, but it'll be ______________ soon.
4. Hurry up! The concert's ______________ any minute.
5. All the kids danced, and grandma was ______________ too.
6. The train started and then ______________ all of a sudden.
7. Tell me the truth! I know you're ______________ .
8. Guy was still young when he ______________ of cancer.
9. What's everyone looking at? What's ______________ ?
10. Floods have ______________ more often than usual this year.
Your score is:
Spelling Rules Quiz 3: Adding -ly →