Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. Christine plays the piano ______________ .
2. Stop talking so ______________ , will you?
3. It's been raining ______________ all day.
4. We had a terrible loss because we played so ______________ .
5. They lived ______________ ever after.
6. If you drive ______________ , you'll cause accidents.
7. The boss wants to see you in her office ______________ .
8. The jobs aren't ______________ given to graduates.
9. Do you get weekly reports or ______________ reports?
10. They differ on some details, but ______________ they agree.
Your score is:
Spelling Rules Quiz 4: Adding -s →
Is there anything wrong with this page? Let us know ↗️