EnglishClub Store 🛍
games + ebooks
Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. How many tigers and ______________ did you see?
2. His parents believe in religion, but Jason ______________ in science.
3. Today's match was harder to win than our other ______________ .
4. There are never enough ______________ when you need one.
5. Many companies don't pay all their ______________ .
6. In the past, all married couples were husbands and ______________ .
7. Jason thinks his parents have some strange ______________ .
8. We love small towns, but our kids love big ______________ .
9. How many ______________ should we cook?
10. How many ______________ does one million have?
Your score is:
Spelling Rules Quiz 5: Ending in -ible or -able →