Choose the correct spelling of the missing word in each sentence:
1. That was a really ______________ movie!
2. You can see smoke, but oxygen is ______________ .
3. The new phones will be ______________ next month.
4. Wind power is a form of ______________ energy.
5. Who was ______________ for making the mistake?
6. Winning a gold medal's an ______________ achievement.
7. Running away was ______________ given the circumstances.
8. We couldn't read his writing. It was ______________ .
9. For most people, a gold Rolex isn't ______________ .
10. He's sacked one of our most ______________ workers!
Your score is: