Choose the correct form of the verb in each sentence:
1. Have you ______________ your lost dog yet?
2. She spoke too softly. I couldn't ______________ her.
3. But we heard everything she ______________ .
4. We went shopping and I ______________ a new pair of jeans.
5. Did you ______________ well last night?
6. I used to ______________ a lot of money, but I don't make much now.
7. We were really surprised when we ______________ the game.
8. We thought we would ______________ for sure.
9. Have you ever ______________ a movie star?
10. Mum taught our sisters how to cook, but she didn't ______________ us.
Your score is:
Nobody has the right to obey.'