Choose the correct form of the verb in each sentence:
1. I'm sure we ______________ the parcel last Friday.
2. How did you ______________ when you won the gold medal?
3. They couldn't ______________ what she was saying.
4. I've always ______________ cats are smarter than dogs.
5. I hated being a lawyer, so I decided to ______________ a teacher.
6. What's that smell? You didn't ______________ the sausages, did you?
7. You haven't ______________ all that money already, have you?
8. The holes must've been ______________ by our neighbour's dog.
9. When did you start to ______________ English?
10. Luckily I had ______________ my savings in the bank instead of buying shares.
Your score is: