Choose the correct form of the verb in each sentence:
1. I can't believe they ______________ a guy like that to be president.
2. We watched as this huge flock of birds ______________ over us.
3. You've ______________ the same suit all week, you know.
4. Is there anyone else who hasn't ______________ yet?
5. I've ______________ her name. Can you remember what it is?
6. I was only gone a minute, and someone ______________ my phone!
7. The movie hasn't already ______________ , has it?
8. My son ______________ five centimetres last year.
9. That bike was ______________ in the Olympic Games, you know.
10. The Titanic hit an iceberg and ______________ .
Your score is:
Irregular Verbs Quiz 7 →