|1.||What did you learn about Morocco in the first two minutes of the film? |
- Casablanca is one of the most advanced cities in Morocco.
- Tour guides in Morocco don't speak any English.
- A new English school opens every day in Morocco.
- The school in the film is only for Moroccan students.
|2.||According to the Moroccan system, when do students have to start learning English? |
- They start as soon as they enter school.
- They begin from the age of 12.
- They begin around age 16.
- They start after they enter university.
|3.||According to the technician, why is English so important in Morocco these days? |
- Americans run most Moroccan businesses.
- English is easier to learn than Arabic.
- English is the country's official language.
- Tourism is booming in Morocco.
|4.||How do teachers at the school deal with multi-level classes? |
- They provide after school and lunch time help.
- They pay higher level learners to act as tutors.
- They assign more homework to those who need it.
- Two or more teachers work in one classroom.
|5.||Where did the female Moroccan student (Salma) get her English accent? |
- She learned it from a book.
- She picked it up in America.
- She learned it from her family.
- She studied it at school.
|6.||What is difficult to find in Morocco? |
- English books, magazines, and newspapers
- People who speak English in the markets
- Schools that teach British English
- Students who enjoy learning English
|7.||Who gives the Congolese student extra conversation help? |
- His night school teacher
- His principal
- His government
- His father
|8.||What three languages make up the Moroccan dialect? |
- Spanish, French, German
- Arabic, English, Moroccan
- French, Arabic, Spanish
- Arabic, English, Spanish
|9.||What challenge did the school's co-director face in the US? |
- Changing his accent from Moroccan to American
- Finding homestay living that was English only
- Altering his British English to American English
- Learning sign language for Business
|10.||In the last clip of the film, what does Ali say is necessary to succeed in English? |
- Study in an English speaking country.
- Speak with native English people.
- Learn English in an American school.
- Have a willingness to learn.