Kaplan International College SydneyLocation: 98-104 Goulburn Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia
Phone: +61 (0) 2 8268 4900
With over 40 English schools in eight countries, Kaplan International is a world leader in English education and has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English language school is in Sydney's city cent
Take English courses in Australia's most cosmopolitan city!
Sydney is on the South Eastern coast of Australia and is famous for its sub-tropical climate and beautiful beaches. While studying at our English language school in Sydney you can take up surfing, waterskiing, wakeboarding or sailing to make the most of the city's outdoor lifestyle. In the winter you can go skiing in the Australian Alps and still enjoy Sydney's great year-round climate. Australians are friendly and helpful people eager to help you improve your English language skills.
Our English language school in Sydney
- Is located in the heart of Sydney near downtown shops and Chinatown
- Take English course in our 6-storey, art deco building
- Enjoy our rooftop cafe overlooking Sydney
- Relax our on our balcony garden
- Take advantage of our daily social activities in Sydney
English language courses in Sydney
Our English language school offers English courses in Sydney of varying lengths and levels of intensity for students of all levels, with classes starting frequently throughout the year. Electives and supplementary structured study sessions are also available to personalise your English course to match your goals.
- Intensive English Course (including beginners - 28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
- Business English Course (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
- Vacation English Course (20 classes/week)
- Intensive English Academic Semester and Year (20/32 weeks)