The Annalivia School of Languages is an English school for foreign students, located in Dun Laoghaire, in the South East of Dublin, Ireland. The school has been teaching English since 1977 and so we have over 30 years experience.
- Great Location: Dun Laoghaire is close to the city centre and yet quiet and peaceful a perfect place for studying English and enjoying yourself.
- Free Social Program: We offer a great social program to run alongside our English classes.
- Free Classes and Workhops: We run weekly free English classes and workshops, for our registered students.
- Great Building: Our English school has been completely refurbished and renovated to the highest standards and includes: large, bright classrooms, a student relaxation area and dining area access, outdoor patio and barbeque area. There are tennis courts and a large green park area right beside the school.
- International Student Residence: We can offer a low cost (bed and breakfast) alternative to the usual host family accommodation.
- Great Host Families: Our host families have been with us for many years and live very close to the school.
- Highly qualified and motivated teachers: We are a training centre for teachers and so our staff are very experienced.
- Special Offer for BECA MEC applications.
- Free Computers Internet access and Free WIFI.