The Global English Training SocietyThe Global English Training Society, Inc. provides good quality one-on-one English training in a learning-conducive and comfortable environment to individuals who would like to use English effectively as a second spoken language.
- Casual and Practical English (CPE Class) â€“ A two-hour daily speaking class to improve the English speaking skills of the student when expressing himself/herself in casual English conversation and activities of daily living requiring the usage of English. This class makes use of our own teaching style and syllabus directed towards self-reliance of the student in constructing his own English sentences when speaking.
- Travel English (TE Class) â€“ A two-hour daily class dedicated to teaching the student how to deal with activities that require English while travelling. This class makes use of repetition style and situational role-plays to prepare the student for actual situations while travelling.
- Discussion Class â€“ A two-hour daily class that is dedicated to allowing the student to express his/her opinions on topics that were picked upon enrollment to the class. The student will then be guided to better self-expression during class.
- Accent Class (Pronunciation and Intonation) â€“ A two-hour daily class dedicated to teaching standard pronunciation and intonation to the student for effective communication.
- Formal English (Business) â€“ A two-hour daily class that will help the student how to effectively speak in English in formal situations such as job interviews, business meetings, business presentations, social gatherings, etc.
For students with specific needs under the Formal English class:
- Job-Hunting and Interview Practice Class (JHIP Class) â€“ A two-hour daily class to help the student write an English resume for applying for a job abroad and practicing for job interviews in English with the proper guidance of the teacher.
- Business Presentation Practice Class (BPP Class) â€“ A two-hour daily class to help the student practice his business presentation skills with the guidance and support of the teacher in proper delivery of a presentation.
- Business Combination (JHIP and BPP Class) â€“ One hour JHIP class and one hour BPP class daily.