English TEFLLocation: 110/44 Moo 3, Cherngtalay Road, Bangtao Beach,, Thalang, Phuket, 83110, Thailand
We offer a 120 hour with 8 hours teaching practice course. The course runs from Monday to Friday with the weekends and evenings generally free. Teaching practices are authentic with real students in local Thai schools.
We offer a 3 week TEFL/TESOL course on the beautiful island of Phuket. The course runs from Monday to Friday with the weekends and evenings generally free. Teaching practices are authentic with real students in local Thai schools. We believe that it is our job to prepare you for a real teaching job in the real world and not just bury you in an avalanche of facts, grammar rules and strict procedures.
A TEFL/TESOL certificate will give you the tools to teach English to students. You will be professionally trained and prepared for the teaching environment.
We keep our courses personal by having small classes and we can give you personal assistance with all aspects of the course as well as helping you with your CV/Resume’ and securing a job offer.
On our course you will learn:
1) The structure of English, how to teach grammar and make it fun.
2) Learn about language acquisition, how students learn and methodologies.
3) The needs of children and how they develop.
4) How to be a good teacher: approaches, methods and elicitation.
5) How to manage a classroom: classroom arrangement, instruction, eliciting (to draw out a response from pupils by actions or questions), classroom discipline, establishing rapport, tips etc.
6) How to plan and deliver great lessons: lesson planning, lesson templates etc.
7) Warmers and coolers (a series of short activities to help introduce or consolidate a concept).
8) Teaching the 4 fundamentals of English: speaking, writing, listening, and reading.
9) Evaluation and testing.
10) Teaching practice: you will teach up to 6 classes with authentic Thai students.