English TEFLOur course is 120 hour with 10 - 20 hours teaching practice at the local public school. Classes run from Monday to Friday with the weekends free. The school is located a few minutes' walk from Bang Tao's beautiful 5 mile beach.
We offer a 3 week TEFL/TESOL course in beautiful Bangtao Beach, Phuket. We teach at the local public school and have set tutoring with local residents. The course is intense, but buffered by the fact that you're within 300 meters of the 5 mile white sand beach.
Class size is necessarily small to give you the teaching opportunities you need to prepare yourself for your teaching job. We work with you on your CV/Resume, and our job agents help secure you a job offer.
On our course you will learn:
- Lesson planning, lesson planning & lesson planning!
- Teaching the 4 fundamentals of English: speaking, writing, listening, and reading.
- Language acquisition and teaching methodologies.
- Classroom management skills, including disciple and how to deal with learner differences.
- The structure of English, grammar review and grammar teaching methods.
- The prevalence of international English and a brief history of the English language.
- Evaluation and testing.
- Thai cultural awareness.