English TEFLLocation: 110/44 Moo 3, Cherngtalay Road, Bangtao Beach, Thalang, Phuket, 83110, Thailand
We offer a 120 hour with 12+ hours teaching practice course. The course runs from Monday to Friday with the weekends and evenings generally free. Teach at the local public school and tutor local residents.
We offer a 3 week TEFL/TESOL course in beautiful Bangtao Beach, Phuket. This intense course runs from Monday to Friday with the weekends and evenings generally free. We teach at two local Thai schools and have set tutoring with local residents. The course is intense, but buffered by the fact that you're within 300 meters of the 5 mile white sand beach.
Class size is necessarily small to give you the teaching opportunities you need to prepare yourself for your teaching job. We work with you on your CV/Resume’, and our job agents help secure you in a job offer.
On our course you will learn:
- Lesson planning, lesson planning & lesson planning!
- Teaching the 4 fundamentals of English: speaking, writing, listening, and reading.
- Language acquisition and teaching methodologies.
- Classroom management skills, including disciple and how to deal with learner differences.
- The structure of English, grammar review and grammar teaching methods.
- The prevalence of international English and a brief history of the English language.
- Evaluation and testing.
- Thai cultural awareness.