Kaplan International College CambridgeWhether your goal is to accelerate your career, secure a valued university placement or simply travel the world, with a Kaplan course you will gain the English language skills and academic approach you need to succeed.
Kaplan's exceptional English school in Cambridge, England is housed in a large Edwardian house close to the city centre. Taught by qualified, experienced and friendly teachers, our English school offers a wide range of English courses, as well as Cambridge exam preparation courses, to help students of all levels advance their academic and professional careers.
With almost 50 English language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International Colleges, world leaders in English education, has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967. Our English school in Cambridge is accredited by the British Council and is an active member of English UK, the association of recognised English language schools.
English courses in Cambridge, England
Choose from a range of courses at our English school in Cambridge, England and improve your English quickly and effectively. Each course has a special focus, allowing you to direct your study in a way that suits your particular language needs.
- General English (20 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
- Intensive English (28 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
- Vacation English (20 classes/week)
- Cambridge FCE & CAE exam preparation (20 classes + 7 structured study sessions/week)
- General English Academic Semester and Year (20/32 weeks)
- Intensive English Academic Semester and Year (20/32 weeks)
- University Placement Service