Rio OlympicsCompetition Winner!
1. Countable nouns are always things that you can
2. We use "the" with plural countable nouns
3. The nouns hair, noise and time are
4. "I've got _______ money." Which term does not fit?
5. Another term for "uncountable noun" is
6. The words tip, book and job are all
7. "There's too much noise in here." In this sentence, "noise" is
8. Where are you most likely to notice the noun "drink" in its countable form?
9. When used with uncountable nouns, the words slice, cup and drop are
10. A single unit of rice is known as a
Your score is: