The world's premier FREE educational website for learners + teachers of English

What’s your New Year’s Resolution 2019?

new year's resolution
resolve (verb): decide firmly to do or not to do something (for example: He resolved to discuss the matter with his boss.)
resolution (noun): a firm decision to do or not to do something (for example: He never regretted his resolution to stop drinking.)

New year, new start. Have you made any New Year’s resolutions for the coming year? What have you resolved to do – or NOT to do? Did you keep your promises last year? πŸ˜‡

• Do you have a Goal?
  • Have you made a Plan?
  • Have you taken Action?

Please leave your ideas in the comments below!

15 Responses to “What’s your New Year’s Resolution 2019?”

1. adilee says:

I have plan to improve my Eng language further through englishclube in this year and use in my professional job.

Thanks

2. Tung says:

My resolution for this year is improve my English and finding a good job to earn much money.

3. danka says:

I would like to improve my English speaking skills because I am involved in projet . It does not ease to speak in forigner language . I make lot of mistake and I tell you nothing about my pronunciation. My goal is to understand native speakers and to be fluently in my speech.
    I have a plan, to study every day minimum 30 minutes.
    My action will be in March when I am going to Lisbon.

4. irfan says:

My plan for this year is to improve my English speaking and increase in social contacts with the help of using it,

5. Isam Hiswani Zarour says:

I decided to write the story of new God

6. Chamee says:

I need to get PTE 8 each. This is my goal

7. Shadman says:

My resolution for the new year is to learn English very well. I love English.

8. Steven says:

well, this year like the past I’ve got many goals.
    the most important that I wish to achieve this year is to master spoken English and start using English in my everyday life. I know this won’t come easy but I remember my father’s advice “life is a choice, whatever we choose to do, let us do it now and well.” and this cheer me up. I’ll never give up.

9. Karen says:

Hi, I have a lot of goals and plans, but I decided this year to find a good job, in the mindtime I’ll be studying and improving English. God bless you!!

10. Marcio Brito says:

My resolution for this year is improve my English and working a lot in news opportunities of work.

11. Gerardo Rafael Lozano Gonzalez says:

I did this resolution in the first month of 2019. I will learn English!

12. Milagros says:

My new year’s goal was to have a new job. I worked for that the last 2 months and at last I resigned fron my actual job. I find a new job….the experience will begin in 2 weeks…. I am very happy.

13. Mizo says:

I resolved to stop making resolutions πŸ˜€

14. Shirlley Denis says:

I plan to get in touch with people all over the world to help me explore opportunities to work overseas.

15. Ian says:

Yes! I resolved to stop drinking alcohol! I did the same last year too πŸ™‚

Leave a comment