Quiz: Collective Nouns
Can you put each of these collective nouns in the right sentence below? You must use each noun once only.
pack | herd | fleet | suite | audience | crowd
1. The farmer moved his __________ of cows to higher ground to avoid the flood.
2. The President and his staff had a __________ of rooms on the top floor.
3. After the concert the __________ clapped loudly.
4. It was difficult to move because there were so many people in the __________.
5. Which navy has the biggest __________ in the world?
6. The casino uses a new __________ of cards for each game.
See Comments for answers.