Good Neighbours Quiz
A. Do you understand what the words in the story mean?
Match the vocabulary with the definitions:
Which words in the vocabulary list above are nouns? Which words are verbs?
Look for the verbs below in the story. How do you write them in the past tense?
B. Do you understand how to use the words from the story?
Fill in the blanks:
1. Naoko _______________ Jack fix his snowman.
2. Jack _______________ his snowman with a carrot.
3. Jack and Naoko are new _______________.
4. Naoko's snowman is in her _______________.
5. The children _______________ the snow into a ball.
C. Do you understand what the story is about?
Answer the comprehension questions:
1. What time of year is it in this story?
2. Who tells Naoko she can play outside?
3. Who are Jack and Naoko?
4. What was the problem with Jack's snowman?
5. What does Jack share with Naoko?