Disappearing Honeybee Quizzes
Based on disappearing honeybee vocab
Reading Comprehension Quiz
Based on disappearing honeybee text
When you learn a new language it is important to learn word forms. Nouns, verbs, and adjectives are the easiest to spot. Adverbs can be more difficult to find. Do you remember the role of an adverb? Here is an adverb lesson to help you remember. After you take the lesson, come back and try to spot the adverbs in these sentences. Finally, try to add adverbs to a few sentences from the reading.
Spot the adverbs
- But did you know that bees are very important to humans?
- Bees are mysteriously disappearing in many parts of the world.
- The poorest people always suffer the worst when there is a lack of food.
- Not everyone has money to donate regularly.
Add an adverb
Now try adding an adverb to these sentences. You may need to add an adjective and an adverb.
- Do you run away when you hear a bee buzzing?
- Bees in Italy and Australia are disappearing too.
- What about almonds and cherries?
- Do you run away quickly when you hear a bee buzzing noisily?
- Bees in Italy and Australia are rapidly disappearing too.
- What about nutritiously delicious almonds and cherries?