Fitness Pill Quizzes
Based on fitness pill vocab
Reading comprehension quiz
Based on fitness pill text
Reread the first paragraph of the fitness pill text. Did you notice any "if" clauses? These are also called "conditionals". Here is a conditionals lesson to help you remember how to use "if" properly in a sentence. After you take the lesson, come back and try to complete the sentences.
Complete the conditional sentence
- If you have no energy ...
- Exercise for 40 minutes per day if....
- If you are worried about your health...
- I would use the fitness pill if...
- If I was healthier...
- If you have no energy, go for a walk.
- Exercise for 40 minutes per day if you want to have a healthy body.
- If you are worried about your health, go to a doctor.
- I would use the fitness pill if I had a muscular disease.
- If I was healthier, I would join a baseball team.