Organic Foods Quizzes
Based on organic foods vocab
Reading comprehension quiz
Based on organic foods text
When you learn a new language it is important to learn word forms. Adjectives are describing words. The term "organic" is an adjective. In this article it describes nouns such as "food" or "line" or "consumers". Here is an adjective lesson to help you remember how to use adjectives. After you take the lesson, come back and try to find all of the adjectives in these sentences.
Spot the adjectives
- Organic food is very popular. It is also very expensive.
- In many countries organic foods have special labels. These guarantee that the products are natural.
- Over time organic farming became more difficult.
- Is organic food more nutritious? This is part of the debate
- organic; popular; expensive
- organic; special; natural
- organic; difficult
- organic; nutritious