Eponyms Quiz 1
1. Adam's apple - Your Adam's apple is in your: a) ribcage b) mouth c) neck
2. aphrodisiac - Which of the following is true of an aphrodisiac?: a) It is from Greece. b) It improves one's appearance. c) It is something you consume.
3. casanova - Which of the following best describes a casanova?: a) John has been married seven times. b) Jason takes a different woman home every night. c) Alex is nervous around attractive women.
4. Fallopian tubes - What is the main purpose of the fallopian tubes?: a) to provide a space for the fetus to grow b) to transport an egg to the uterus c) to prevent infection in the reproductive system
5. guy - Whom would you more likely refer to as a guy?: a) a man you met on a street corner b) your father c) your male boss
6. Jacuzzi - How does it feel inside a Jacuzzi?: a) cool and icy b) rather stressful c) hot and relaxing
7. leotard - Which part of the body is not covered when you wear a leotard?: a) fingertips b) back c) stomach
8. panic - Which situation is more likely to cause a parent to panic?: a) A tornado is coming. b) The dinner will be late. c) The children left the lights on.
9. teddy bear - You would most likely buy a teddy bear in a: a) pet shop b) toy shop c) hunting shop
10. wellingtons | wellies - What makes wellingtons so practical?: a) They never fall apart. b) They are waterproof. c) They are handmade.