Phrasal Verbs Quiz: bring
1. bring about - The new manager wants to bring about changes because he thinks the company has been run: a) very well b) very smoothly c) very poorly
2. bring back (1) - After you've travelled around China, will you bring back: a) by plane? b) some souvenirs? c) home again?
3. bring back (2) - Seeing pictures of her with her father brought back lots of: a) tears b) old memories c) elderly relatives
4. bring forward - The conference has been brought forward a week. It was going to be on July 10, but now it'll be on: a) July 3 b) July 15 c) July 17
5. bring off - Everyone thought Simone would lose the game, and then she brought off: a) a big loss b) a great victory c) a weak effort
6. bring on - If I drink warm beer, it brings on: a) a heart attack b) a headache c) a brain wave
7. bring out (1) - When will your company be bringing out: a) your new headquarters? b) your new product line? c) your new manager?
8. bring out (2) - The reason we are such good friends is that we bring out the: a) best in each other b) worst in each other c) faults in each other
9. bring up (1) - Kareem and Nada have just been married, and they're already reading books on how to bring up: a) their future children b) their income c) their new house
10. bring up (2) - While she was in the meeting, Judy brought up: a) her proposal b) her handbag c) her breakfast