Italian high school in Florence,Italy looks for penpals!

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

cfestoso

Italian high school in Florence,Italy looks for penpals!

Unread post by cfestoso »

Morning,
I'm Chiara Festoso, ESL teacher at a high school in Florence, Italy.
I'd like to start a penpal project for my classes (8th, 9th and 10th grade), in all 23 SS.
They are all highly motivated students who are really seeking to make friends in the English speaking world!

Is there anybody interested in this project?
Please, write me back!

C. Festoso
pitircik

Re: Italian high school in Florence,Italy looks for penpals!

Unread post by pitircik »

hi
I am an English teacher in Turkey. I am looking for penpals for my students like you.
I think our students will be great penpals from two different cultures,countries.
If you agree with me, Please contact us .
Best regards.
Sevilay
pitircik_21@hotmail.com
lorshew

Unread post by lorshew »

I will be teaching 11-13 year old students English as a Second Language here in the United States and thought this would be a great tool. My students have native languages such as Spanish, Russian, Chinese, Vietnamese, etc. Have you guys started your program yet?
Lori
youthmentor

Unread post by youthmentor »

hello...was wondering how this project is going and is it too late to join. I am the assessor for a bilingual school in Colombia, South America and we have students from 7th - 12th grade who would love to communicate with students from around the world in English....I look forward to hearing from you.

We are on spring break here so starting next Monday, April the 5th,,,during that week would be great!

Blessings,
Wynelle
datamind

Unread post by datamind »

We are looking for pen pals.
I am an English teacher of the secondary school in Ukraine.
I live in the big city Kharkov. I teach the pupils of the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th grades ( the pupils are 14-16 years old ). We are looking for pen pals from all countries of the world to exchange the information about our countries and school events. The pupils of our school are taught English and German because it is a Special School of Foreign Languages.
vaida

Unread post by vaida »

Hello,

My name is Vaida . I am an English teacher from Lithuania. I am looking for penfriends network for my students. They are aged between 10 -16 . This would be an interesting and educational experience for them.

If you are interested in communication please write to me.

Best regards
Alexia

Unread post by Alexia »

Hello, Monica:

My name is Alexia and I saw your message in the English Club forum so I´m writing because I teach students from 6 to 12 in a small town in Sao Paulo, Brazil. I´m interested in having some of them exchanging e-mails with your students. Please write to me if you´re interested. I´ll be happy to give my students the opportunity to learn more English, become interested in another culture and make friends with yours.

I´m looking forward to receiving your news.
My e-mail
zoealmeida@yahoo.com
Mhslomas

Unread post by Mhslomas »

Hello all! I am a ninth grade (14 year olds) World History teacher in the USA. I am interested in using you tube, skype or other technology for my students to learn about other cultures. I thought this would be a great forum because your students could practice English skills while mine can learn about your countries' history. I look forward to contact with any interested teachers.
Mlomas@mtps.com
Melanie Lomas
Moorestown High School
Moorestown, NJ USA
armena

Unread post by armena »

Dear Chiara Festoso
pls add me on facebook Güvenç Dede and guvencdede@hotmail.com my adress ı wait ur reply so many thanks...
Samanthaackland

Unread post by Samanthaackland »

Hi, my name is Samantha an ESL teacherbased in Italy I am inviting students to share conversations
on skype or as penpals from Russia, China or Japan. Please contact me if you are interested.
Antonick

Unread post by Antonick »

I'm a teacher from Russia. (city Novokuznetsk) I'm looking for penpals for my schoolchildren . They are 11 years old. We are strongly interested in different cultures. We also want to share people from other countries with information about our city, our traditions and way of life that is peculiar for our region. We are looking forward to your reply.
thomaslopez

Unread post by thomaslopez »

Hi, my name is Thomas. I teach English in Puerto Rico. I will be teaching 26 twelfth graders this coming January. I teach my students a little bit of Italian from time to time; they love it. I want them to learn more about other cultures. I would really enjoy and appreciate teaming up with another teacher for a penpal project. It would really motivate my students to write. Anyway please feel free to reply here or through my e-mail. Thank you for your time.
ttewks

Unread post by ttewks »

I am starting a new job teaching Italian in an all-girls prep school in Pennsylvania. There will be 21 first- and second-year students as well as 3 students each in the third- and fourth-year classes. I would love to provide each and every one of them an Italian pen pal this fall. Please contact me!