Bulgarian Secondary school look for friends

Active teacher (and student) topics are at ESL Forums

Moderator: Joe

nuray

Bulgarian Secondary school look for friends

Unread post by nuray »

Hello, I am a teacher from Bulgaria in English. My name is Nuray. I want to help my students practice real English with real friends from all over the world. Our school is secondary and also is very big. I hope that will be very usefull for them and of course for me dear colleagues. Write me as soon as possible....

my e-mail: nuray76@abv.bg
loulou

Re: Bulgarian Secondary school look for friends

Unread post by loulou »

Hi,
I am a teacher from Morocco,i'll be glad if our students could correspond with each other.
My students are aged between 12-16.They had changed letters,presents and even projects with some penpals from New Jersey,England and czech.It was a great experience.I hope we could do the same with you.
veramaligina

Unread post by veramaligina »

Dear Ms. Nuray, I'm an English teacher from Ukraine. My students are eager to find pen-
pals around the world and create a project with you about teenagers" life. We are ready to tell you about our customs and traditions, about hobbies, studies, likes and
dislikes.
Hope to be your future penpals, 14 teens and their teacher-
Vira Maligina
datamind

Unread post by datamind »

We are looking for pen pals.
I am an English teacher of the secondary school in Ukraine.
I live in the big city Kharkov. I teach the pupils of the 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th grades ( the pupils are 14-16 years old ). We are looking for pen pals from all countries of the world to exchange the information about our countries and school events. The pupils of our school are taught English and German because it is a Special School of Foreign Languages.